Fishing Charters on Lake Michigan
We offer sport fishing on Lake Michigan. Hop aboard and come fish for salmon-steelhead lake trout & brown trout from the port of Traverse City in the Grand Traverse Bays.
Fish & relax in the grand traverse bay with captain Jerry Walkowiak aboard this 31 foot sportcraft. With its 11 foot beam & spacious cockpit, there is plenty of room to fight these fish! When fishing in Traverse City, good lake trout catches are common all season.
From mid August to early October salmon fishing on the Grand Traverse Bays is fantastic! Charters are available for morning, afternoon & evening trips. Prime Time (the vessel) is DNR inspected & has all the US coast guard safety equipment for your safety. She is equipped with all the modern electronics to make the fishing trip successful & safe. We fish both the Grand Traverse Bays to accommodate you & to also fish the best bite. All the tackle & equipment is furnished.
We Offer Charters From April – October and Have Multiple Boats for Larger Groups
- Half Day Charter – 4 hours
- Full Day Charter – 8 hours
Things You Will Need:
- Michigan Fishing License – We offer a 24 our fishing license if needed.
- Deposit Needed to Secure your Specified Date – $100 payable by credit card or send a check to Jerry Walkowiak 1637 Yellow Birch Lane, Traverse City, MI 49696
Things You May Want to Bring:
- Warm Clothing
- US Coast Guard Licensed Captains
- Department of Natural Resources Certified